Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner

Hey Hey Hey my Lovely Beauties!

Today's topic, TONERS!  Because, let's face is ladies, we need toner in our life.  As I inch my way to turning 30 (I'm currently 27, about to be 28), I have become more conscious about the skin on my face/neck and how to keep my youthful appearance. I always like to wash my face in the morning and the evening and always apply a toner afterwards to remove any excess oils/dirt/makeup that may of been left behind.  The one that I am currently using and have almost completely used up is the Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner.

Below are my thoughts!


This toner claims to visibly reduce pores and to refine your skin by sweeping away dead skin & helping with rough patches/textures on the face.  

This toner is oil-free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist tested.

My honest thoughts?
I think this toner is a good one, but it does not "visibly" reduce the appearance of my pores.  I do have large pores on my nose and cheek area and I use this toner every evening and I haven't noticed a difference.  It does make my face feel cleaner and fresher but I haven't noticed any huge change in my skin's texture or appearance after using this product for a couple of months.  I do have combination skin so I do have some oilyness & dryness.  I also have sensitive skin that can become red.  This product doesn't over dry my skin nor does it irritate it.  I only use it once a day just so I do not over dry my skin.  

Would I repurchase?  Probably will try another toner first and I may come back to this one in the future.

Price Range?  Under $10.00 at most retailers. 

This product does contain an Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Formula (Be sure to wear a suncreen as your skin will become more sensitive to the lovely sunshine)

As always - thanks for reading :)

(Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money.  It was not sent to me complimentary)


No comments:

Post a Comment